ROOT 76, LLC
Based in Richmond, Virginia
PC / Mac
Clash Cup Turbo is a colorful 2-4 player local multiplayer sports game, focused on crazy fun competition with friends and family. Smack the puck into the opponent's goal in a variety of stylized levels filled with obstacles and traps.
Clash Cup Turbo was by classic local multiplayer games that were deep and satisfying, yet simple and accessible. Our art director Mike pitched the idea to the team, focusing on 4-player local multiplayer, accessible 1-button controls, and a unique art style, and we couldn't resist trying it out. We jammed on the game for about 10 days, just in time to show off a 1v1 version at VGU Con in DC, and it was a big hit. Ever since then, we've been expanding the game with more levels, special moves, modes, and constant playtesting to make the most satisfying, beautiful, and accessible game we can.
- 1 to 4 local players with AI bots
- Play with friends and family online using Friend Play™
- Supports Steam Controller, Xbox 360, DualShock 4, and any other standard USB controller, as well as keyboard controls
- 5 different stage themes, each featuring level-specific mechanics
- Unique stage designs with 2, 3, and 4 goals. Every level is hand-crafted to be fun for everyone!
- Free-for-all and team play on any level! Fully customizable
- Different game rules and configurations including Regulation, Elimination and Multipuck modes
- Skill-based gameplay with pick-up-and-play accessible 2-button controls, but a high skill ceiling
- 8 different characters with unique stats and turbo moves to enhance the already crazy core gameplay
- Single player Training and Cup Mode for honing skills and hunting achievements
Clash Cup Turbo - Teaser #1 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
About ROOT 76, LLC
We're a group of RVA (that's slang for Richmond, Virginia) game devs who formed Root 76 to show the world what amazing local talent we have here. We are currently working on Clash Cup Turbo, which came out of a game jam that we did in the summer of 2014, and we're always on the lookout for awesome new ideas to work on! We have been firmly rooted in RVA for a while, but now it's time to uproot with Root 76.
More information on ROOT 76, LLC, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Clash Cup Turbo Credits
Design, Art, Animation
Additional Art, Animation